Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Coming Soon: A New Blog

I'll Still Be Here


Don’t worry! I’m not going anywhere I promise. This blog will still be here, the same as always. Oriented on my own personal experience of child care, things you can do just for yourself, stay-at-home activities and crafts with your kids.  

I firmly believe we are all experts in something, except when it comes to being a parent. No one is an expert in being a parent. Everyone has a different situation and their own perspective. 

My blog is the insight to mine. 

And maybe my experience won’t apply or help you, but maybe it will. I’d love to hear yours as well.  

Now, just why am I creating a new blog then? 

I’ll get into that.  

Why I Started In The First Place


If you’ve been with me from the beginning. (October- So long ago) Like most of my friends and close family have been. Hi guys! 

You know I started this to get my practice in. To get my creative juices flowing. It’s been easier for me to write things from an honest and true perspective. My home life is my only life. I’m very passionate about my kids and keeping my own identity at the same time. 

It’s a hard thing to keep, when your someone’s wife, mother, daughter, sister. It’s easy to lose who you are in the process.  

So, starting this blog helped me regain my identity. Remember what I wanted before I was all of those things. Like I said in the beginning I have always dreamed of being a writer, being a mother was my biggest dream but why can’t I have it all? 

I wanted to start or finish one of the many ideas I was really passionate about putting to paper. 

I DID IT!


Well mission accomplished! 

In just a matter of six days I have written 20,000 words. That’s a quarter of the way done, for my novel at least. Some books are only 50,000 words but we’ll see how things go. Once I started on this, I wasn’t able to stop.  

Since it is fiction and has nothing to do with what I write about on here. I decided to create a whole other page for information on the coming book.  

Today’s technology has made it so easy to publish, now with a click of a button I can put this baby on Amazon as soon as I’m done. (I obviously won’t do that as it will possibly need some editing and cutting.) 

Thank you so much to my Beta-Readers and friends for helping me with this project. Thank you so much to my close family that has been and I hope will continue to be supportive on this journey!

Look out for Silent Flame. Hitting the internet shelves hopefully next Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment