Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Planet Fitness #2

I've only been able to go one other time. This is not me slacking, my house has just been hit with the flu bug and I've barely felt alive the past few days.

I still feel like I am blowing out all the possible mucus from my body (I seem to have an endless supply) but I have to continue to push myself to write.

Tanning First

I tried to research the best possible time to go tanning, before or after work. Mainly I didn't want to do it after because I didn't want to get over sweaty. 

I was afraid I would lose my motivation to work out being in the tanning booth beforehand but that wasn't the case.

At Planet Fitness they only have standing up booths which kinda sucks because it's really nice and relaxing to lay down in a booth. But maybe standing up contributed to me being able to still work out afterwards, so it's possibly a good thing.

I've only used one tanning salon previously and I can say that these booths were better than the ones I previously used. For as pasty white as I was I did see a difference right away and that doesn't typically happen right away for me.

I used Australian Gold because they are one of the few out there that uses little to no bronzer. Like I said I'm pasty white so if I use a lotion with a bronzer right off the rip without a base tan I will end up looking like a tiger if not applied evenly enough.

Cardio Is My Goal

After tanning I started out on the treadmill again. I had limited time today so I could only do 45 minutes of work out. I worked on the treadmill and elliptical again this time around. No time for weights.

I am seeing a slight improvement with my heart rate. I am also learning as I go the proper way of breathing when on these machines.

Conclusion

Short post today but as I said I got him with the bug so I am stinking miserable. 

My plan for the next time I go is to use the body enhancement machine. I've heard it works very well if you want to tan since it brings the blood to the surface of your skin and produces a better tan through increased oxidation of melanin. 

Obviously the next time I go I hope to have a little bit more time to work out, maybe even attend a fitness training class. Did I mention those are free there? 

As soon as I'm done being a walking snot bucket. 

Current weight: 162

P.S. I am still doing at home yoga even while I am sick using the thousands of YouTube videos available streamed to my TV.

Did you guys still work out when you were sick?

No comments:

Post a Comment